Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionContains recipes for 94 different fruits, vegetables, and herbs (including such wild crops as mulberries, pawpaws, and violets), locally grown and used at their peak of flavor and freshness. This book covers yogurt-mint marinade for shish kebab, a dish of minted citrus carrots. It covers what from blueberries to zucchini.
- Author BiographyMARIAN K. TOWNE was born in South Dakota during the Great Depression. In her Mennonite farm family, wasting food was anathema. Wherever she has lived in the Midwest, she and her family have purchased locally grown fresh produce, gardened, and cooked. She is also the author of Bread of Life, Diaries and Memories of a Dakota Family, 1936-1945 and The Onliest One Alive: Surviving Jonestown, Guyana.
- Author(s)Marian K. Towne
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight596 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.