All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.49
- £7.98Trending at £12.91
- £14.55Trending at £16.37
- £12.02Trending at £15.18
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £12.04Trending at £12.42
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a mechanic for mechanics, this book is a compendium of information, common sense tips, and methods and formulas. As a unique resource it offers the how-to's along with the drawings, formulas, and mathematical examples that address the who, what, when, where, why, and how in dozens of realistic incidents involving alignment.
- Author(s)Tommy B Harlon
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.