Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionDonald Akenson's book was at the forefront of a radically new approach to the study of Irish educational history. Instead of investigating the evolution of the schools as an isolated process, he explores the complex interrelations of Irish education, institutions and society.
- Author(s)Donald Harman Akenson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.