CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the reader to the modern developments in quantum field theory. Along with standard topics like Feynman diagrams, this book discusses effective lagrangians, renormalization group equations, the path integral formulation, spontaneous symmetry breaking, and non-abelian gauge theories. It is suitable for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyMichele Maggiore is Professor of Physics at the University of Geneva in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Michele Maggiore
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2004
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Master Series in Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous line figures
- Weight790 g
- Width192 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.