All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in multiple parts between 1849 and 1877, these volumes describe and illustrate the fossil molluscs of England's Eocene formations.
- Author(s)Frederic E. Edwards,Searles V. Wood
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Monographs of the Palaeontographical Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus.
- Weight1090 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.