CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in multiple parts between 1849 and 1877, these volumes describe and illustrate the fossil molluscs of England's Eocene formations.
- Author(s)Frederic E. Edwards,Searles V. Wood
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Monographs of the Palaeontographical Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus.
- Weight1090 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.