Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in parts between 1850 and 1863, this monograph describes and illustrates fossil molluscs found in England's Great Oolite formation.
- Author(s)J. Morris,John Lycett
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Monographs of the Palaeontographical Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight880 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.