All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel by Britney Spears and her mother. When 14-year old Holly Faye Lovell becomes the youngest student ever to win a scholarship to the prestigious Haverty School of Music, her dream of pursuing a music career is on its way. But for the first time in her life, she must leave behind her mother.
- Author BiographyBesides being an author, Britney is that rare phenonemon, a megastar - one who still phones her mum every night, no matter where she is. Lynne, besides being the mother of the planet's biggest superstar, taught school in Kentwood, Louisiana, for several years, before taking time off to be her daughter's biggest fan.
- Author(s)Britney Spears,Lynne Spears
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxtree Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/04/2002
- Weight325 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £4.55Trending at £6.74
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.