All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of ten stories about marriage and adultery, passion and infidelity, disappointment and revenge. Ford looks at commitment, boredom, responsibility and the cruel things people do to themselves and others through the need for and the fear of love.
- Author BiographyRichard Ford was born in Jackson, Mississippi, in 1944. He has published five novels and two previous collections of stories. His novel, Independence Day was awarded the Pulitzer Prize and, two weeks later, the PEN/Faulkner award for Fiction, the first time the same book has won both prizes.
- Author(s)Richard Ford
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2002
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Harvill Press
- Out-of-print date12/12/2008
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.43Trending at £13.77
- £13.30Trending at £18.13
- £10.05Trending at £13.04
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.98Trending at £9.03
- £7.58Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £9.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.