All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionOver the centuries great women artists had been ignored, forgotten, or somehow denied; they had been largely left out of museums and histories of art. Along came Wilhelmina Cole Holliday, who boldly decided to rectify this oversight by founding a museum in 1987 in a landmark building three blocks from the White House.
- Author BiographyWilhelmina Cole Holladay, the founder and Chair of the Board of the National Museum of Women in the Arts, was elected to the National Women's Hall of Fame and was awarded the National Medal of Arts and the Legion of Honor from the French government. She lives with her husband, Wallace, in Washington, D.C.
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note130 full-colour illustrations, 40 archival images
- Weight1788 g
- Width262 mm
- Height290 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.