All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Tomasello offers the most detailed account to date of the evolution of human moral psychology. Based on experimental data comparing great apes and human children, he reconstructs two key evolutionary steps whereby early humans gradually became an ultra-cooperative and, eventually, a moral species capable of acting as a plural agent we.
- Author(s)Michael Tomasello
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.61
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £6.54Trending at £7.96
- £5.27Trending at £5.76
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.