Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of lighthouses and the Stevenson dynasty of engineers. The natural history contribution of lighthouse keepers in the lighthouse story-provides a survey of bird sightings and migration by keepers at the end of the 19th century.
- Author BiographyJohn Love is a writer, illustrator and lecturer. He was appointed Manager of the Sea Eagle Reintroduction Project based on the Isle of Rum, 1975 - 85 and is a member of the UK Sea Eagle Project Team, advising on the later phases of the reintroduction. He was also formerly Area Officer for Uist, Barra and St. Kilda with Scottish Natural Heritage and now lectures on wildlife cruises. He is the author of the acclaimed The Return of the Sea Eagle and A Saga of Sea Eagles.
- Author(s)John A. Love
- PublisherWhittles Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCaithness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhittles Publishing
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £13.79Trending at £18.94
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £7.23Trending at £9.98
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £11.31Trending at £11.81
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.