All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.99Was:£11.99Free postage
- £9.70Was:£11.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionNow fully revised, this easy-to-use identification guide to the 280 bird species most commonly seen in Borneo (covering Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei and Kalimantan) is perfect for resident and visitor alike.
- Author BiographyWong Tsu Shi, lives in Sabah, North Borneo. A keen photographer, his main interest is in the photo-documentation of the birds of Borneo and bird identification.
- Author(s)Wong Tsu Shi
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNaturalist's Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £53.47Trending at £83.35
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £47.32Trending at £59.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.43
- £28.07Trending at £44.91
- £10.69Trending at £11.64
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.