All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionDivine revelation is on-going: never before has any generation been as well positioned as we are now, potentially to comprehend the deepest truth of the gospel. So Hegel argued, of his own day. And so this book also argues, of today. It is an attempt to indicate, in Trinitarian form.
- Author BiographyAndrew Shanks's career has alternated between the academic and the ecclesiastical world. He has published nine previous works of philosophical theology, most recently including Hegel and Religious Faith: Divided Brain, Atoning Spirit (2011). He is currently Canon Emeritus at Manchester Cathedral having retired.
- Author(s)Andrew Shanks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.