Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.14Trending at £7.96
- £4.99Trending at £6.79
- £5.90Trending at £11.70
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.45
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis poignant but ultimately empowering memoir tells the story of Peter Likins, his wife Patricia, and the six children they adopted in the 1960s, building a family beset by challenges that ultimately strengthened all bonds.
- Author BiographyWith degrees from Stanford and MIT, Peter Likins served as an engineering professor at UCLA, a dean and then provost at Columbia University, president of Lehigh University, and then president of the University of Arizona. Retired now, he lives with his wife Pat in Tucson.
- Author(s)Peter Likins
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.