CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly expanded and updated, this widely acclaimed Companion provides a series of stimulating insights into Gothic writing, its history and genealogy. The New Companion offers comprehensive coverage of the criticism of Gothic writing, and of the various theoretical approaches that it has inspired.
- Author BiographyDavid Punter is Professor of English at the University of Bristol. He has written extensively on Gothic, romantic, and modern literature, literary theory, and psychoanalysis, as well as producing four volumes of poetry. His recent publications include The Gothic (with Glennis Byron, Blackwell, 2004), Metaphor (2007), Modernity (2007), and Rapture: Literature, Addiction, Secrecy (2009).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight848 g
- Width174 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Punter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.