All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionA consideration of the power of institutions to shape politics and political life. Believing that constitutionalism needs to go beyond the arbitrary exercise of political power, the contributors argue that it should be designed to achieve economic efficiency, informed democratic control, and other valued political ends.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight358 g
- Width147 mm
- Height227 mm
- Edited byKarol Edward Soltan,Stephen L. Elkin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.