Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable for the first time in paperback!
- Author BiographyJennifer McLerran is a curator at the Museum of Northern Arizona and an assistant professor of art history at Northern Arizona University. She is the editor of Weaving Is Life: Navajo Weavings from the Edwin L. and Ruth E. Kennedy Southwest Native American Collection.
- Author(s)Jennifer McLerran
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note65 b/w photographs
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.