All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative guide to words and concepts for students of literature. It sketches the derivation and history of each term, including explanations of verse forms, and provides information on the literary periods and movements, from classicism to postmodernism. It also supplies a map to the confusing terrain of literary theory in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyDavid Mikics is professor of English at the University of Houston. He is the author of several books, including The Limits of Moralizing: Pathos and Subjectivity in Spenser and Milton and The Romance of Individualism in Emerson and Nietzsche.
- Author(s)David Mikics
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Out-of-print date25/02/2015
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.