Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of self-regulation is an instrument capable of mitigating socially undesirable practices in industries - such as corruption, environmental degradation, or the violation of human rights. This title develops an analytical approach that points out the critical mechanisms which decide about the effectiveness of this instrument.
- Author BiographyJan Sammeck obtained his doctorate with Prof. Werner Jackstadt Lehrstuhls fur Wirtschafts- und Unternehmensethik an der Handelshochschule Leipzig.
- Author(s)Jan Sammeck
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight258 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.