All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a New Jersey classic.
- Author BiographyMAXINE N. LURIE is a professor of history at Seton Hall University, She is the author of a number of articles and book chapters on early American and New Jersey history, and, in addition to the first edition of this anthology, she is the coeditor of the Encyclopedia of New Jersey and Mapping New Jersey (all Rutgers University Press).
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMaxine N. Lurie
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.