All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica is a nation making itself up as it goes along. From the first conception of a New World in the sixteenth century to the latest re-envisioning of that world in cartoons, television, science fiction, and hip hop, this book gives us a fresh, kaleidoscopic view of what Made in America means.
- Author BiographyGreil Marcus is the author of The Doors, Mystery Train, and other books. Werner Sollors is Henry B. and Anne M. Cabot Professor of English Literature and Professor of African and African American Studies at Harvard University.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHarvard University Press Reference Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note27 halftones
- Weight666 g
- Width165 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGreil Marcus,Werner Sollors
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £7.94Trending at £10.97
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.