All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on why readers should commit to having a lasting impact on the world and how they can do it. This title addresses finances, opportunities, and realities of life, and includes stories of people who have made a difference while providing the resources to enable the reader to do the same.
- Author BiographyKen Dychtwald, Ph.D., is a renowned psychologist, gerontologist and public speaker and the bestselling author of 15 books, including The Power Years, Bodymind, Age Wave and Workforce Crisis. His firm, Age Wave, has consulted on product and service development for baby boomers for more than half the Fortune 500 businesses. He has been featured on 60 Minutes and Oprah as well as in the Wall Street Journal, The Globe and Mail, National Post, Maclean's and TIME. Daniel J. Kadlec is an author and journalist whose work appears regularly in Time and Money magazines. He lives with his wife and three children in Chappaqua, New York.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Kadlec,Ken Dychtwald
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight213 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.27Trending at £5.73
- £10.04Trending at £10.55
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.11Trending at £24.44
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.