All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionA New Work by Apuleius presents what may be the first lengthy Latin text from antiquity to be published in almost a century. The volume reveals that this new work is in fact the lost third book of Apuleius' De Platone et eius dogmate, and provides the key to understanding Apuleius' use and interpretation of Plato.
- Author BiographyJustin A. Stover is a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at All Souls College, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Justin A. Stover
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- Language(s)English, Latin
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note5 in-text, black and white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.