CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £65.23Trending at £129.95
- £64.89Trending at £104.75
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £23.56Trending at £29.46
- £10.19Trending at £11.19
- £10.41Trending at £12.87
- £38.66Trending at £39.77
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Bosman's letters from the early eighteenth century describe the geographical, political and natural history of Africa's Guinea coast.
- Author(s)William Bosman
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - African Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.