About this product
- DescriptionParental love was in short supply when Aura Angel was growing up. Her father would beat her at the slightest excuse, and when he left home her mother took over, using brooms and kitchen implements to make sure the blows hurt.Now, in her forties, she is at peace with herself.
- Author(s)Aura Angel
- PublisherMemoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMemoirs Publishing
- Weight425 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.