All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £11.43Trending at £14.98
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe rise and fall of the concept of nuclear winter, played out in research activity, public relations, and Reagan-era politics.
- Author BiographyLawrence Badash was Professor Emeritus of History of Science at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He authored Kapitza, Rutherford, and the Kremlin and Scientists and the Development of Nuclear Weapons: From Fission to the Limited Test Ban Treaty.
- Author(s)Lawrence Badash
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleTransformations: Studies in the History of Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight794 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.