All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionCardiac intervention is a fast expanding field of medicine that is reducing the need for cardiac surgery. A Nurse's Guide to Caring for Cardiac Intervention Patients will enable nurses to fully prepare their patients and families for various cardiac intervention procedures.
- Author BiographyEileen O'Grady - A Cardiology Specialist Nurse in Leeds Eileen has worked for the past 10 years on the Leeds cardiac intervention unit which is one of the largest and busiest cardiac intervention units in the country.
- Author(s)Eileen O'Grady
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWiley Series in Nursing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.