All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.97Was:£11.99Free postage
- £11.76Was:£11.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionExplores important issues in a clear and matter-of-fact way to appeal to young children.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'MY Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width217 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claire Keay,Lesley Harker
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.93
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.55
- £7.01Trending at £9.80
- £6.69Trending at £7.22
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.