All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hawaiian pineapple industry emerged in the late nineteenth century as part of an attempt to diversify the Hawaiian economy from dependence on sugar cane as its only staple industry. This title presents a definitive history of this industry from its modest beginnings to its emergence as a major contributor to the American industrial narrative.
- Author BiographyRichard Hawkins is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Author(s)Richard A. Hawkins
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleInternational Library of Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Academic Studies
- Content Note8 line, 18 integrated b/w illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.