All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe illuminating intellectual biography of one of the most controversial Italian figures of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyEmanuel Rota is Assistant Professor of Italian, History, and Jewish Studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Emanuel Rota
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2012
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleWorld War II: The Global, Human, and Ethical Dimension
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight443 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.