All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.05
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first work on Discrepancy Theory to show the present variety of points of view and applications covering the areas Classical and Geometric Discrepancy Theory, Combinatorial Discrepancy Theory and Applications and Constructions.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2107
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 Tables, black and white; 29 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 695 p. 29 illus.
- Weight1080 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnand Srivastav,Giancarlo Travaglini,William Chen
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.