All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the extent to which South Asian Americans are and ought to be included within Asian America as that term is applied to academic programs and admission policies; grassroots community organizing and politics more broadly; and, critical analyses of cultural products.
- Author BiographyLavina Dhingra Shankar is Assistant Professor of English at Bates College, Maine. Rajini Srikanth is Adjunct Professor of American Studies at Tufts University, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Lavina Dhingra Shankar
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAsian American History and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRajini Srinkanth
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.