A Passage to Peace: Global Solutions from East and West by Daisaku Ikeda, Nur Yalman (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.79Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by pearlydewdropsuk
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the symbol of diversity represented by the cosmopolitan city of Istanbul. This book explores the customs and cultural mores shared by Japan and Turkey: two countries which historically stand at opposite ends of the great trading route that was the Silk Road, but which have old traditions of reciprocity and friendship.
- Author BiographyNur Yalman is Professor of Social Anthropology at Harvard University and author of the classic anthropological text Under the Bo Tree: Studies in Caste, Kinship and Marriage in the Interior of Ceylon (1967). Daisaku Ikeda is President of Soka Gakkai International and the author of over 80 books on Buddhist themes.
- Author(s)Daisaku Ikeda,Nur Yalman
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.