All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a range of styles and designs including multicoloured and monochrome necklaces, elegant and exuberant bracelets and contemporary and traditional rings. This book presents 21 projects and their variations, each with their material and equipment lists. It offers step-by-step instructions and diagrams for easy creation of various items.
- Author BiographyStephanie Bourgeois is a talented young jewelry designer who has her own jewelry shop in Tours, France and is renowned for using a diverse range of colors and materials in her designs, particulalry buttons, feathers and felt. Her books allow fellow crafters to re-create her beautiful work. She is the author of the bestselling Beautiful Beaded Jewelry.
- Author(s)Stephanie Bourgeois
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date07/09/2011
- Content Note200+ colour photographs
- Weight263 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.73Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.