All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionArgues for participatory democracy without dependence on abstract metaphysical foundations, and stresses the relationship among democracy and civil society, civic education and culture. This book is divided into sections including 'American Theory: Democracy, Liberalism, and Rights' and 'American Practice: Leadership, Citizenship, and Censorship'.
- Author(s)Benjamin R. Barber
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.