All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by his wife's success with the Atkins diet, acclaimed chef, Henry Harris, has devised an incredible high-protein, low- carbohydrate regime with recipes designed specifically for the true food lover.
- Author BiographyA native of Sussex, Henry Harris started his career in the catering industry as a waiter in a small hotel in Brighton. In 1983 he moved to London and studied at Leith's School of Food and Wine for a year. He then went on to work with celebrated chef and food writer Simon Hopkinson, first at Hilaire on the Old Brompton Road and then at Bibendum. In 1992 he became Head Chef on Harvey Nichol's Fifth Floor Restaurant. In 2002 Henry opened his own restaurant, Racine, on the Brompton Road in London to universally ecstatic reviews. In 2003 the restaurant won the Time Out award for Best French Restaurant of the Year. Henry also writes an occasional column for the Sunday Telegraph Magazine and collaborated with Hugo Arnold on the Harvey Nichols Cookbook in 1998.
- Author(s)Henry Harris
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2004
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/12/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations,
- Weight612 g
- Width200 mm
- Height258 mm
- Photographs byJason Lowe
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.10Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.