Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.86
- £5.36Trending at £5.76
- £2.60Trending at £4.08
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £4.00Trending at £6.12
About this product
- DescriptionA lyrical lullaby tale that's perfect for bedtime.
- Author BiographyRachel Rooney was born in London and is the fifth of six children. She trained as a special needs teacher and now works with children with autism, runs writing workshops and still finds time to create wonderful, and often playful, poems. A published poet, Rachel's collection THE LANGUAGE OF CAT (Francis Lincoln) has been nominated for the 2012 CILIP Carnegie Medal. Rachel lives in Brighton with her three sons and their dog. A PATCH OF BLACK is her first picture book. Deborah Allwright used an ironing board as a drawing table when she was a child, which meant she was limited to drawing snakes, giraffes and other long, thin animals. Now a fully grown, exceptionally talented and highly acclaimed illustrator, Deborah lives in North London and works in a big shared studio - which means she can draw whatever she wants, and not just long, thin animals. Deborah has previously illustrated two other books for Macmillan, including DINOSAUR SLEEPOVER (978-0-330-50955-8).
- Author(s)Rachel Rooney
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date16/09/2014
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Deborah Allwright
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Interest Age3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.