All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSheds light on anthroposophy as a method of self-development rather than revelation of spiritual knowledge.
- Author BiographyJon McAlice is a freelance designer and consultant, focusing on the creative use of time and space. He is co-founder of the Center for Contextual Studies in Vermont.
- Author(s)Jon McAlice
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Width140 mm
- Height184 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.