All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne in ten women of childbearing age is affected by Polcystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) to some degree, and many suffer from serious symptoms. This work discusses: what PCOS is and how it affects your body; what to eat and how to exercise to control PCOS; the treatment options; and the resources for preventing, diagnosing, and treating PCOS.
- Author BiographyWalter Futterweit, M.D. F.A.C.E., F.A.C.P., is co-chief of the Endocrine Clinic and Clinical Professor of Medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. Author of more than 100 papers and numerous textbook chapters, he lectures regularly before lay and professional groups, conducts ongoing research about PCOS, and maintains a private practice in Manhattan focused on PCOS. He is married and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)George Ryan,Walter Futterweit
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2006
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.