All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, 253 archetypal patterns consisting of problem statements, discussions, illustrations, and solutions provide lay persons with a framework for engaging in architectural design.
- Author(s)Christopher Alexander,etc.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/08/1978
- Series TitleCenter for Environmental Structure Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notephotographs and drawings throughout
- Weight968 g
- Width146 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.