Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story to help children pursue their hopes and dreams. Mildred is a pea with dreams. She has great plans for her pea life. However, people are always telling her that dreams are pointless as she is just another ordinary pea. Finally, with the help of a kind person along the way, Mildred ends up doing exactly what she has always dreamed of doing.
- Author BiographyDr Margot Sunderland is Director of Education and Training at The Centre for Child Mental Health London, Honorary Visiting Fellow at London Metropolitan University and Integrative Child Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with over two decades of experience in working with adults, teenagers and children. She is a First Prize award winning author, with 20 books in child mental health, published in nineteen countries.
- Author(s)Margot Sunderland,Nicky Hancock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHelping Children with Feelings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.20Trending at £20.94
- £4.69Trending at £4.96
- £10.99Trending at £15.02
- £19.99Trending at £24.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £3.29Trending at £3.46
- £4.69Trending at £4.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.