Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
- £1.25+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by suzylou37
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSophie Apperly's family has never taken her seriously. Fiercely academic, they see her more practical skills as frivolous - whilst constantly taking advantage of her. So when her best friend Milly invites her over to New York, she jumps at the chance. It'll do her ungrateful family good to do without her for a while.
- Author BiographyKatie Fforde lives in Gloucestershire with her husband and some of her three children. Recently her old hobbies of ironing and housework have given way to singing, Flamenco dancing and husky racing. She claims this keeps her fit.
- Author(s)Katie Fforde
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/01/2016
- Weight515 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine31 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 0113.cleopatra5...29 Oct, 2013by
very enjoyable read hard to put down
pure romantic escapism lovely stories in all her books good believable characters with always a perfect happy ending I have bought all her available books and even read one on kindle will read more of her books as they come out would highly recommend this author to lovers of romantic fiction.
- pku200021 Jul, 2011by
Katie Fforde up there with the best.
I love Katie Fforde books and this is no different. It is a nice gentle read and yet holds your interest to the very end. Good read.
- whiteandblue111 Jul, 2011by
Fforde has done it again, this time you can't resist it.
I found a copy in my library and within five days I had finished it! A quick and easy, irresistable read that I couldn't put down - not even in the town centre. So, I had to buy my own copy. I love how teh main character, Sophie, is depicted and she reminds me a little bit of myself - I'm sure she would with everyone. She's a very easy character to relate to, and so you find yourself laughing and smiling at how lovely she is!
- jumble11128 Apr, 2011by
excellant book, in the fforde style very relaxing read the sought of book you can pick up at any time
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.89Trending at £6.04
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.95Trending at £5.51
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £3.73Trending at £6.98