All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of SECRET RELATIONS comes this warm, funny and utterly delightful tale of two warring families, and the secrets and lies that bind them irrevocably together.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Dilke is a novelist, journalist and screen writer. She lives in South London.
- Author(s)Annabel Dilke
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.