All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lively husband and wife team recounts their twenty-year climb from amateur winemakers to recipients of an almost unheard-of perfect score from Robert Parker's Wine Advocate.
- Author BiographyKathryn Hall (Author) KATHRYN WALT HALL is the co-proprietor of HALL Wines and WALT Wines along with her husband Craig and their four children. Kathryn has been involved in the California wine industry since her family first purchased a vineyard thirty years ago. She has had a distinguished career as a successful businesswoman, community activist, and as the United States Ambassador to Austria Craig Hall (Author) CRAIG HALL is the co-proprietor of HALL Wines and WALT Wines along with his wife Kathryn and their four children. He is also chairman and founder of Dallas-based Hall Financial Group. Craig's distinguished career in business and as an author, civic leader, and philanthropist reflects the highest qualities of entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Craig Hall,Kathryn Hall
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintCenter Street
- Content Note16 page 4-colour insert
- Weight398 g
- Width233 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.