All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlex had given up all hope of finding the right woman until he saw the beautiful Raphaella - young, wealthy and desperately lonely. Trapped in an empty life by a sense of honour and duty to her elderly husband, she denied herself any right to personal happiness, until she met Alex.
- Author BiographyAmerican-born, Danielle Steele lived in Paris for most of her childhood, returning to New York to work in PR. When the recession hit and the company went out of business she wrote her first novel GOING HOME and has since established herself as a writer of extraordinary scope.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1982
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date04/12/2012
- Weight154 g
- Width107 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.