All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and expanded guide to performance practice issues in Renaissance music
- Author BiographyJeffery Kite-Powell is Professor and Coordinator of Music History and Musicology at Florida State University, where he teaches courses on musicology and music history, and directs the FSU Early Music Ensemble and the vocal group Cantores Musicae Antiquae.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePublications of the Early Music Institute
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note46 b&w illus., 111 music exx.
- Weight912 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byJeffery T. Kite-Powell
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.