CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how a community of experts identified with uncritical celebration of free market virtues was itself shaped, dramatically so, by government and collective action. This book describes economists' fitful efforts to sway a state apparatus where values and goals could seldom remain separate from means and technique.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Bernstein is Professor of History and Associated Faculty Member in Economics at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of The Great Depression: Delayed Recovery and Economic Change in America, 1929-1939 , and coeditor of Understanding American Economic Decline .
- Author(s)Michael A. Bernstein
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 halftones.
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.