CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.29
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis story of the Houston and Woodward families' continuing public service offers a unique perspective on Philadelphia history in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Contosta is Professor and Chair in the Department of History at Chestnut Hill College in Philadelphia. He is the author of America in the Twentieth Century and Henry Adams and the American Experiment.
- Author(s)David R. Contosta
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note33 illus.
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byE. Digby Baltzell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.