All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of critical elements of modern philanthropy and how they affect Black communities for good and for ill. Features eight essays from prominent African American grantmakers, scholars, activists and clergy that will examine critical elements of modern philanthropy.
- Author BiographyRODNEY M. JACKSON is the founder, President, and CEO of the National Center for Black Philanthropy, Inc., incorporated in Washington, D.C. in November of 1999. Mr. Jackson is also founder of the National and Regional Conferences on Black Philanthropy that have been held biennially since March 1997. He was also editor of Moving the Agenda Forward, the Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Black Philanthropy; editor and contributing author to At the Crossroads, the Proceedings of the First National Conference on Black Philanthropy; Philanthropy and the Black Church: New Problems, New Visions; and Black Philanthropy, the Newsletter of the People, Programs and Issues in African-American Philanthropy.
- Author(s)Emmett D. Carson,Rodney Jackson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byTavis Smiley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.