Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionA review of the historical concept of rights and the transformation of the problems through which the concept is defined. Gary Herbert explores the evolution of theories of rights and exposes the philosophical contradictions that arise when we exchange one concept of rights for another.
- Author BiographyGary B. Herbert is professor of philosophy at Loyola University in New Orleans. He is the author of Thomas Hobbes: The Unity of Scientific and Political Wisdom.
- Author(s)Gary B. Herbert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.